1. Personal Responsibility.
2. Simplify Constantly.
3. Understand Breadth, Depth, and Context.
4. The importance of alignment and time management.
5. Leaders learn constantly and also have to learn how to teach.
6. Stay true to your own style.
7. Manage by setting boundaries with freedom in the middle.
8. Stay disciplined and detailed.
9. Leave a few things unsaid.
10. Like people.
A leadership is something I might look into for my personal growth. Whether you use this list or create your own it is a good way to create your good leadership habits and hold yourself accountable to them. Leadership is about getting rid of your bad habits and holding on to the good ones.